The Largest Gathering of Investors, Brokers and Finance Experts Interested in Life Settlements
Jericho, NY, April 20, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Life Settlements Conference 2018 will be held Sept. 13 in New York City, featuring the largest gathering of investors, brokers, insurance experts, finance-focused attorneys and other professionals interested in networking and discussion of the life settlements market.
Early-bird tickets can be purchased on the conference website at https://lifesettlementsconference.com/
Hosted by DealFlow Events, The Life Settlements Conference is the premiere event uniting the most active and influential participants in this highly specialized market. For years DealFlow Events has delivered this conference on every facet of the life settlements market, featuring cutting-edge information and news available nowhere else.
Here are some of the panel discussions planned for this event:
Current State of the Market
- The U.S. regulatory environment in 2018
- Insider best practices for selling and investing in Life Settlements
- Impact of new consumer disclosures
Facing the Competition
- What’s up with insurance companies making matching LS offers?
- Insurance companies & rising rates: their impact on Life Settlement margins
- Merging LS companies bring signs of market consolidation
- M&A Trends: Private equity firms absorbing LS companies
Life Settlements Legal Trends
- A look at litigation in the market
- New cybersecurity regulations on Life Settlements brokers
- Potential game-changing legislation pending in states
- Keep an eye on Canada: changing the rules on insurance companies
- The latest rules of the road with TCJA and more
- Viatical taxation vs. Life Settlement taxation
- How new tax laws benefit consumers
- Life Settlement funds and tax compliance
Appraising Portfolios, Funds & Costs
- Current wisdom on portfolio valuation
- Managing acquisition and premium maintenance costs
- Should funds be open-ended or closed?
- Underwriting reliability and life expectancy trends
Life Settlement Forward-Facing Issues
- Assessing growth in the marketplace
- Predicting reliable ROI
- Growth in securitizations on the secondary market
- Tertiary sales & liquidity of Life Settlement investments
Weighing Investment Options
- Direct purchases of life insurance policies
- Direct fractional life settlements
- Life settlement private equity funds
Matters of Due Diligence
- Best practices for identifying legitimate Life Settlement investments
- Examining policies, asking investment advisors the right questions
- Evaluating LS funds when examining individual policies is impractical
- What if insurers refuse to pay the benefit?
DealFlow Events hosts the largest independent and only non-biased conference in the life settlements industry. This conference covers the pros and cons of life settlements and the current state of the market.
Register today for The Life Settlements Conference.
Learn more about the conference.
ABOUT DEALFLOW EVENTS
When it comes to the business of finance, the tag line “A DealFlow Event” is widely recognized as a symbol of quality. We’ve produced over 200 conferences, seminars, and webcasts on a variety of financial topics over the last 16 years. These events are the signature programs in their respective markets, offering high-quality content and unequaled professional networking opportunities.
For more information visit DealFlowEvents.com and LifeSettlementsConference.com.
Contact: Charlie Napolitano DealFlow Events Charlie@DealFlow.com (516) 876-8006 ext. 20